Jun 16, 2024  
2022-2023 Undergraduate Catalog 
2022-2023 Undergraduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Declare a Double Major

Students considering a double major should first speak with advisors in both majors before making a decision. Once the curriculum requirements for both majors have been discussed and clarified, students need to fill out a “Major Change” form at the Student Services Desk (Turley Student Services Center) to declare a second major. Students with a double major will have an advisor assigned by both departments.

Students with double majors are encouraged to consult both advisors and DegreeWorks regularly during pre-registration and at other times during the academic year when they need help.