Apr 01, 2023  
2021-2022 Undergraduate Catalog 
2021-2022 Undergraduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Transient Credit

Regularly enrolled students who complete work at another accredited institution on a transient basis must secure written permission of the Registrar through the Transient Request Form before attempting such course work. Students must have an overall Fairmont State GPA of 2.0 or higher and no holds on their account to be eligible to take courses at another institution. Transient credit completed without permission will not be accepted.